Sorry for the delay in updating all you loyal readers (i.e. Brooke). To make up for it, here's a picture just for you....we told Magnolia to do an impersonation of her Aunt Brooke and this first one is what she came up with.....

Little Brookster
Baby Blue
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing....
Mama got a new pair of shoes
These are some stylin' shoes that Jenica knitted for Magnolia.
"You know, the shoes really do make the whole outfit guys."
Daydreaming.....
5 comments:
WOW -- Two of my favorite people in one!!!
I am having MAGGIE withdrawal!!! I can't wait to see her again!!! Holding her is soooooo much better than grading System Analysis and Design projects!!!!! As soon as I get through this semester and Magnolia gets back from her vacations, we are going to have to have a 'special day' -- Too bad Big Boys is no longer around; guess Maggie will have to find her own special day place!!!
I want a pair of those shoes so I can be stylin' like Magnolia!!! Maggie is the best dressed little lady I know!! Mommy keeps her nice and toasty in those little sweaters and booties/shoes that were made with love!!!
Looks like Magnolia has me down pat! I love those little shoes. She is getting so big! I'm counting down the days until I get to give her a squeeze :)
Post a Comment