Dad's on spring break from school this week! We decided that we want to spend Magnolia's first spring break (well, kind of) someplace exotic. This is what we settled on (it looked much nicer in the brochures).

Actually, all of that snow is now melted. It has been replaced with rivers of rain that flow down the street.....it's quite lovely.
And now for some shots of Magnolia (sorry for the delay)!


Actually, all of that snow is now melted. It has been replaced with rivers of rain that flow down the street.....it's quite lovely.
And now for some shots of Magnolia (sorry for the delay)!

Waazzzaaaapp!!!
Girl gone wild
"Hey, this toy tastes just like arm. Oh wait...."
Magnolia and her "evil" twin
These next few show Magnolia's aversion to cameras.
"I'm not going to open my eyes until you put that camera down."
"Seriously, put it down."
"Not gonna look......not gonna look......not gonna look."
"Alright, fine, I'll look. Just make me look pretty, okay?"
Looking an awful lot like her Mom in this one
"Ever have that dream where you're falling?"












3 comments:
I LOVE THIS BLOG!! I get my weekly laughs when I read it:)
Ohhhhhh.... I really, really, really, need my Magnolia fix!! Looking sooooo forward to getting a hold of her this weekend! Although I didn't think it possible, she just keeps getting more beautiful!!! Although you can see a little of her daddy in her, she is a mommy’s twin!!! Yes, looking at her takes me back to 1981 – just a short time ago….
YOU GUYS HAVE SOME REALLY CUTE LITTLE SAYINGS! THEY MATCH THE PICTURES PERFECTLY!! MAGNOLIA IS GOING TO BE IN REAL TROUBLE WHEN SHE GETS OLDER SINCE YOU GUYS CAN READ HER MIND!! HA
Post a Comment