
Diggin the balloons . . .

Banana cake, pre-destruction
We were hoping that she would tear into the cake and smear it everywhere. Unfortunately, when it comes to neatness, she is much more like her Mom than her Dad. Actually, we are fortunate for that.....very fortunate. She got some cake on her foot before she started eating and she wasn't a fan.

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"

"Hey, that's pretty good. What was I crying about again?"
Magnolia got some great gifts for her b-day. Lots of clothes, books, and toys, toys toys. I'm sure we'll be posting plenty of pictures of her wearing, reading, or playing with all of them soon!

"It's my party and I'll quack if I want to."

One of the most powerful books on the subject of "potty time" ever written.

"Do you guys mind? The presents are great and all, but I'm kind of in the middle of this book."

The flower hat is a gift from Mommy and Daddy (knitted by Mommy)

New wheels from Mimi and Grandpa (Magnolia LOVES this, but Daddy likes it even more!)

"Aunt Brooky, this is my balloon."

Magnolia got one of the hot new "Elmo" cell phones. It's basically the iPhone of the infant market.

The Fam

The Fam (Grandmas and Grandpas included)
2 comments:
What a blast we had at her big party!! She made us all feel like partying:)
happy birthday Magnolia! I LOVE the hat. See you guys soon (4 weeks!)
Post a Comment