Well, Magnolia reportedly showed her first few smiles yesterday for her Mom. First few smiles
NOT caused by gas, that is. Plenty more to come, I'm sure. She also rolled over today! It seems like it should be impressive, but it was from her stomach onto her back, so we're not really sure what that means. OK, we'll just say it's impressive. Congratulations Magnolia!
Here are some pics of her in her favorite sleeper. It's a fitted one from Gymboree and we would highly redommend it for any of you out there in the 8-14 lb. range. High quality, stylish and sensible. What more can a girl ask for?

"How long do I have to hold this pose, Dad?"

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

"See, I don't just lay around
all the time"
2 comments:
Hahaha! I love the "that's my name" line... made me laugh out loud! I'm still enjoying the pictures and your witty comments.
I totally agree with you – Gymboree sleepers are comfy, quality, stylish, and reasonably priced!! Unfortunately I have s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d mine out! It is easy to find the 8-14 pound range ones, however I am having difficulty locating one in the 200 plus range. If anyone out there is looking for an idea for a Christmas gift for me, keep this in mind – I want a pink one! To answer your ‘What more can a girl ask for?’ question – NOTHING!!!
Post a Comment