Sunday, January 27, 2008
Back home again....
It's been a long time since our last post....been a little hectic getting back into the groove of school and Magnolia's sleep schedule (okay, so that's a completely new groove). We are so thankful for the opportunity to have gone on such nice vacations and to have all of the respective families together. But it's also good to be home now. We finally got Magnolia to church this morning (she usually sleeps in too late). She was a big hit! It's hard to believe that she's over 3 months now already. She looks at us and smiles and coos a lot now. We're thinking that it won't be long before the laughs begin....can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
She HUGE and BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad that you updated the blog :) Can't wait to see her this weekend!
she is a natural with the camera. She is so sweet I love every moment I get spend with her.
get to spend with her:)
What do you mean HUGE?
haha! :)
Post a Comment