Friday, January 11, 2008

Hawaii Vacation - Installment 6

Well, our days of island living are dwindling. We'll be heading out tomorrow afternoon. We're ready to be home, but definitely not ready to leave and DEFINITELY not ready to go back to school. Ah well, we had a good run while it lasted.

We learned that Magnolia has a thing for ceiling fans....obsession is probably a more accurate term. When she would wake up and look up and see the fan spinning, she would break out in a huge smile and coo and stare at it for a good while. Needless to say we'll be getting some fans when we get home to keep her happy!




I said "serious faces"....at least somebody listens to me.














I've got her in the palm of my hand.




















"Hey, you're a funny looking ceiling fan."


















Twiddling her thumbs (or something like that)

















"Whoa.....morning breath."
























Big smiles for Mom











In this one, I told her to go for a look that was "mournful and longing." Personally, I think she nailed it.









Talking up a storm









In this one, I told her to go with the usual cuteness.











Showing off her new string bikini from Mimi. She's one hot wahine.







Top and...............




BOTTOM!!!!!!





Wth Mimi and Grandpa Cory at sunset











In good hands..........













The whole crew.....ALOHA!





3 comments:

Janet said...

the picture of Magnolia twiddling her thumbs looks just like Jenica did when she was a baby!!!!boy that takes me back 26 years!!

Janet said...

the picture of Magnolia twiddling her thumbs looks just like Jenica did when she was a baby!!!!boy that takes me back 26 years!!

Janet said...

the picture of Magnolia twiddling her thumbs looks just like Jenica did when she was a baby!!!!boy that takes me back 26 years!!