Magnolia has been working out the kinks in her new jumper lately. At first, she couldn't really stand flat-footed with both feet at the same time, so she would touch one foot down and sort of pirouette around. But she's starting to get her footing now. Here are some shots of her modeling the new contraption:
"I make this look good........"
"That last caption was hilarious Dad!"
"Does my butt look big in this thing?"
2 comments:
Glad to have you back! It's a good thing I've gotten to see Magnolia in the last few weeks or you'd really be in trouble. Ryan and I are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Love you.
Your little one is growing so much and becoming such a beautiful little girl!! Can't believe it. It seems like she's gotten so much bigger since just a few weeks ago when we all dined at Chez King's Buffet! :) Hugs to all...
Post a Comment