Friday, May 30, 2008

Matt's Graduation Party

Magnolia, Mommy, Grandma Hamacher and Grandma Kath went to Hudson, Ohio last weekend for cousin Matt's high school graduation party. I hear they had a great time. Congratulations Matt!


"Road trip!!!!"



"Let's roll!"
Marlon Brando impression?
"Make him an offer he can't refuse."






Who's more excited?













Three lovely ladies














Two blue eyes














"Hey, I can see my reflection in this water......"















"And now I eat it!"


















You can tell who's trained for the camera!














"Howdy."




















And last, but not least......................









"HELP!!! Somebody left Steve in charge of me!"

3 comments:

Janet said...

She was the center of attention at the party:) smiley Magnolia

Brooke Ramsey said...

So glad to see you updated the blog! The Cory's have been busy lately!! Wish I could have gone to Ohio with the girls. Next time. Magnolia is as cute as ever :)

Steve said...

Hey, me being in charge wasn't so bad... we found her eventually.