Since Uncle Dennis only makes it across the pond every few years, Magnolia really wanted to impress him, so she busted out her newest trick.....eating crackers. Okay, so it's not so much a trick as a necessity for survival, but equally impressive I think. And actually, she mostly just licks the salt off of them, turns them mushy, and leaves them for dead. But we still call it "eating."
PS - We both thought that we had taken pictures of her with Dennis, but apparently we didn't. Guess that means he'll have to come back soon....and bring the family along!

"Hey, Uncle Dennis. Do they have these things in Germany? They're called crackers."

"What's cracker in German?"
"Should I eat it now?"
"Mmmmmm....salt."
Lovely ladies
1 comment:
I wasn't sure how many times I could say, Magnolia is just so cute, etc., etc. but apparently it doesn't get old because Magnolia is mad at me for not leaving any comments lately!! She is my gorgeous girl and getting sweeter and sweeter each time I see her. I am so excited that she is sitting up and eating her veggies! I'm glad I'll be seeing her so much this summer :)
Post a Comment